This roster is for students that went to RAF Station Bushy Park, London,
England, Central High School. Most students only went there for a short time so they are listed by their graduating year, no matter what school they graduated from. Only the first 10 years are listed. 1953 thru 1962
(Browsing Hint: to enlarge or to reduce the page size, use either ctrl + or ctrl - key combination.)
people have contributed to the success of this site. They have sent or
loaned their personal pictures, yearbooks and mementos to scan & share
with you. Thanks to everyone.
can SEARCH by name(s) above.
This page is always under
construction. Names are being added as people are found. So check
back often. If you find a mistake, would like to add a name or would just
like to make a comment, please contact one of the reps listed below. Don't forget to add your name and your year!
- Dedicated in Memoriam to Charlie
Andrews (CommoBunker) R.I.P.
- 62-66, , 606 Linkcrest, Duncanville, TX 75137 early and mid-60's
- 68-71, Junior High: '74, 8017 Clark Station, Severn, MD 21144; Ph: 410.551.1625
- 67-72 - '70, 3618 Sugarloaf Lane, Valrico, FL 33594, Phone: 813.684.6669
- 72-76 - '73, 16310 Banbury Lane, Bowie, Maryland 20715-4363, Ph:
- 77-present '78, 1515 South Melrose Drive #49, Vista, CA 92083-7445
- + additional
by-year class pages & representatives through 1999 (londoncentral.org)
62-66/77 sources courtesy of-
• Lyn Baskett Fort, WebMaster American Overseas Schools Historical Society,
(alt) AOSHS, Glenn Greenwood,
• London Central
+ LCHS, DoD
Schools and Dependants stuff (londoncentral.org, J. Mercer)
created for alumni of London Central High School, Bushy Park
and Bushey Hall, High Wycombe. (~ '66-'77 ?)
Reunions Page: (Updated
London Central High School closed it's
September 2006-England School Closure (LCHS) - Affects
Command-Sponsored UK Assigned Personnel
Hello, to all Bushy Park graduates, attendees, faculty and family.
Bill's message is below. I'd also like to wish everyone a great holiday season. Pat
Hello, to all Bushy Park graduates, attendees, faculty and family,
The end of the year is rapidly approaching! Wishing you all:
• A contemplative Pearl Harbor Day, December 7th
• A Happy Hanukkah, December 7th-15th
• A Merry Christmas, December 25th
THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU WHO HAVE SUBMITTED STORIES AND PHOTOS OF THEIR MEMORIES OF LONDON CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, RAF BUSHY PARK, KINGSTON/TEDDINGTON, LONDON, UK. 😊
Without receiving your memories, or current activities, from our readers in the 1953 - 1962 class years, we have nothing for the newsletter. Eventually, the newsletter will f-a-a-a-a-de away. Just a fact we cannot change. 😌
We all have lived through an amazing period in our country’s history. And we are still doing so! Each person who attended Bushy Park traveled a different path to get there, each has had a different experience while they were there, and each has had a different path through life since leaving there. Take the plunge and give us a bit of your life, or all of it. No one will be judging you.
Each of us has a unique story. It may seem bland and uninteresting to you, but I am certain that others will think differently.
Any thoughts you have about your time in England and Bushy Park, no matter how brief, send them along. Also, descriptions of what you have done since leaving Bushy Park would also be interesting to others!
- Any photos you have and would like to share, send them along, too. You can just take a picture of your old photo and email it to me using your smart phone/tablet. No computer skills required. No scanning necessary.
- Any written narrative you wish to send to us can be easily corrected for grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting, etc. No one else will ever know. What you see in the newsletter will be the wonderful story YOU want to tell. Pat Owen is outstanding at sorting these things out.
Please send all content to be included in the newsletter to Bill Rumble (57) at:
It is a huge help for us when those emailing Pat Owen or Bill Rumble include their Graduation Class Year.
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newsletter, simply send an email with the Subject line showing your Class Year and the word “Unsubscribe” to:
Bill Rumble (57) at
Pat Terpening (58) Owen at
Give a visit:
Orleans American High School (OAHS, '55-'67), Orleans, France requested
listings for 2 of the OAHS websites. They are: Orleans American
High School & Un Tour
This Bushy Park roster site was originally created & maintained by: Wanda DeVary
Map of U.K. Schools - 2014